If myatmo shows outdated readings from your weather station, which may be several hours old, there can be various reasons.
- Make sure that your weather station is correctly connected to your WiFi network
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Make sure that all of your modules connected to your weather station (with the exception of the main module) are supplied with fresh batteries
- Make sure there are no known server problems on http://support.netatmo.com
- Check the official netatmo user forum at http://forum.netatmo.com whether other users may have similar problems
- Even if the official netatmo app shows current data, but outdated data is shown in myatmo, there may be a server problem!
Contact netatmo customer service at http://support.netatmo.com if the problems persist. We have no insight into the netatmo infrastructure and cannot help if myatmo displays permanently outdated data.